117 Marcia Street, Latrobe PA 15650 Phone: 724-537-6023 Fax: 724-537-6021
The health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and customers is the top priority at Ligonier Stone & Lime Company D/B/A Derry Stone & Lime. We ask that everyone follow all policies and procedures implemented at our location to assist us in doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are open for business at our facility based on official guidelines; Ligonier Stone & Lime Company D/B/A Derry Stone & Lime is adjusting our business practices and hours accordingly. Some of these proactive actions we’ve implemented immediately or have in motion included:
· Evaluating & implementing alternative working arrangements for our employees.
· Suspending retail walk-in business (Please call ahead)
· Restricting access inside our locations for non-employees.
· Limiting employee face-to-face interactions with individuals and practicing social distancing (6 feet of separation)
· Educating employees about following CDC best practices for behavioral and hygiene.
· Requiring the use of emails, phone calls and text messaging for communications.
· It is critical that individuals NOT report to work while they are experiencing illness symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, chills or fatigue.
· Employees should contact the Main Office at 724-537-6023 or by calling the quarry phone number at 724-459-3971.
· Know and follow COVID-19 work practices (COVID-19 Employee Response Plan, Social Distancing Guidelines at work)
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
· All work surfaces, doorknobs, light switches and commonly accessed surface will be disinfected.
· Disinfecting wipes/spray is available for use to employees. If unavailable we will use Clorox Bleach as recommended. 4 teaspoons of bleach per quart of water.
· All vehicles including heavy equipment will be disinfected prior to each use, steering wheels, gear shifts, seats, radios, doors, etc.
· The requirements for signed tickets have been waived during this time.
· Customers requiring a copy of the ticket will have the ticket emailed to them.
· Credit cards for delivered materials must be called into dispatch when truck arrives or when order is placed.
· Our drivers will make every attempt to stay in the truck. When they arrive on site, please maintain a 6-foot distance from you and them at all times.
A reminder that it is your responsibility to determine if you are classified as a “life sustaining” business per Governor Wolf’s order and to file/receive any appropriate waiver.
· Our drivers are to be in their trucks at all times while at the plant. If they should have to leave the truck for any reason, they will maintain a 6’ distance from others.
· COVID-19 PPE will be made available to employees for voluntary use.
We ask that all customers and truck drivers stay in their vehicles if possible, on our facility and maintain appropriate social distance from others at our facility.
We are following all other CDC and department of health guidelines in relation to social distancing and quarantining if needed.
As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and keep you appraised of any changes or updated practices/policies. Please continue to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Ligonier Stone & Lime Company D/B/A Derry Stone & Lime
Ligonier Stone & Lime is a locally owned business that has been in operation since 2004.
We strive to provide the best quality stone products to our customers at the best possible price. Whether you have your own hauling or want us to provide hauling for you, we have exceptional aggregates for your project.
We look forward to serving your limestone and sandstone needs. Please contact us for more information about pricing and delivery.